Dear Valued Investor,
Money Market: Funding rates (OBB and O/N) dropped by over 675bps to close at 13% and 13.75%, respectively. System liquidity declined to N26.3bn surplus as a result of activities in REPO.
Parallel Market: Naira closed flat in the parallel market at N510/$1 and N411.50/$1 in the I&E market, despite 81.2% surge in forex turnover to $188.26m.
Fixed Income: Average yields closed flat as activities were seen around the short and long end of the yield curve. The 2050s declined by 16bps to close at 13.09%. Treasury and OMO bills were bullish as the average yield contracted by 26bps and 20bps to close at 5.37% and 7.47%, respectively.
Equity Market: The equity market started the week in the southward region as it declined by 0.63%. This was largely driven by the 3.63% drop in Dangote Cement. Today’s performance expands the YTD loss to -4.23%.
- JULI: Q1 financial statements for the period ended 31st March 2020…read more
- Nestle: Notification of share dealing by insiders…read more
- N Nig Flour Mills (NNFM): Announcement of interim dividend payment 2021…read more
- Jaiz Bank: Notice of board meeting…read more
- United Capital: Notification of share dealing by insiders…read more
- C and I leasing: Notification of share dealing by insiders…read more
- Mutual Benefits Assurance: Resolutions passed at the 25th annual general meeting…read more
- Ellah Lakes: Notice of board meeting…read more
- Guinea Insurance: Q2 financial statements for the period ended June 30, 2021…read more
- Airtel: Notification of major holdings…read more