FIDELITY BANK GROWS AFTER TAX PROFIT BY 31% IN H1 2018 RESULTS
- Fidelity Bank Plc’s gross earnings rose by 3.6% from N85.8bn to N88.9bn.
- It’s profit before tax rose by 27.3% from N10.2bn in the second quarter of 2017 to N13bn in the corresponding period of 2018
- The bank’s profit after tax rose by 31% to N11.8bn from N9.03bn in the second half of 2017 to N11.8bn in same period of 2018.
- Earnings per share grew 32.26% to N0.41 in the period.
- Total assets grew by 13.7% to N1,567.6bn from N1,379.2bn in the previous period. Total deposits, a measure of customer confidence, increased by 19.7% to close at N927.9bn from N775.3bn in 2017.
This entry was posted in News
. Bookmark the permalink